Denham Seaside Tourist Village is a pet friendly park. We welcome responsible dog owners with very well behaved pets to stay in our Park.
To ensure guests with and without dogs both enjoy their stay, it is crucial that dog owners abide by the Park's "Pet Policy" as explained below:
- Pets must be kept on a lead AT ALL TIMES whilst in the Park.
- A $20.00 dog bond is payable at the time of check in.
- Under the Caravan Park & Camping Grounds Act & Regulations, pets are NOT allowed in onsite park accommodation or facilities at any time.
- The owner must clean up IMMEDIATELY after the pet at all times.
- Pets must not be left alone, onsite, at anytime during your stay.
- Pets must not be allowed to bark or indulge in antisocial or destructive behaviour.
- As the pet owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet whilst in our park.
- The Park washing machine, laundry trough and driers must not be used for washing pet bedding.
- The Park laundry, ablution facilities, camp kitchen and BBQ areas are out of bounds to all pets at all times.
- Under no circumstances are the laundry, ablution facilities, camp kitchen or BBQ areas to be used for bathing pets.
- We regret we are unable to permit very large dogs or dogs of a breed that may cause other guests to experience anxiety or fear for their safety.
- Any dogs registered as a dangerous breed are expressly barred from entering the Park.
- The decision to allow a guest with a pet into the park is at the Managers absolute discretion, at all times.
- The Manager reserves the right to ask any guest with a pet to leave immediately, with no refund given, if any of the above rules are not
complied with, or if the pet is causing a nuisance.
These conditions are aimed at ensuring everyone has an enjoyable stay at our Park.
Please consult the Managers for any further information you may require.